lørdag 20. september 2008

New York

New New York! 16.09.2008
My first stop on the way around the world. I only had half a day to spend in this big city, so what do you do? Central Park was my first thought, after all I´m a landscape architect. Then maybe Times Square, because everyone loves a lightshow. I met some Americans on the way from the Hotel, and I thought they could help me find the way to these attractions, but they were out-of-towners and showed me in the wrong direction.
Finally I got to see both and meet a friend of mine, Kate, and eat a huge burrito before it was bedtime. The flight to Quito was waiting bloody early next morning.

4 kommentarer:

EirikSS sa...

Liker bildet! Vil se mer!

Anonym sa...

Kordan er Quito, we want more blog!

Unknown sa...

Har du fått på kassa?

Unknown sa...

Har du snudd jøden på påsan ennå? hilsen måsadott!